You will be buying local and have the opportunity to know YOUR farmer. The first boxes in spring will reflect the growing season and will be a lighter bounty, but harvest will increase with the warmth of summer. You will find the common vegetables along with some new varieties that you may have not tried before. We will include a newsletter with recipes, storage tips and how to preserve the produce if you have a surplus beyond your fresh eating.
Spaces are limited this season so to ensure your spot, please fill out the membership sign up-form and mail it with your payment checks.
Paper bags will be used this year due to Covid 19. No refund on shares not picked up.
Shares will start Tuesday, June 22, 2021 and end October 5, 2021.
PICK UP LOCATIONS AND TIMES
- Hatco Employees Only: front parking lot, time to be announced.
- Sturgeon Bay Second Drop Site: 25 East Pine St. Time to be announced.
- On the Farm, Market Garage after 3:30PM
- $600.00 family-size share will feed a family of 4
- 3 payments of $200.00 each: first payment of $200 due with sign-up form
- Include checks of $200 each predatedJuly 1, 2021 and September 1, 2021
- $400.00 will feed family of 2
- 3 payments: first payment of $200 due with sign-up form.
- Include checks of $100.00 each predated July 1, 2021 and September 1, 2021
- $200.00 will feed a single person
- 3 payments; first payment of $100.00 due with sign-up form
- Include checks of $50.00 each predated July 1, 2021 and September 1, 2021
BENEFITS For MEMBERS ONLY
- Visit the farm and meet your Farmer. Date to be announced
- Special rate for pick your own strawberries