You will be buying local and have the opportunity to know YOUR farmer. The first boxes in spring will reflect the growing season and will be a lighter bounty, but harvest will increase with the warmth of summer. You will find the common vegetables along with some new varieties that you may have not tried before. We will include a newsletter with recipes, storage tips and how to preserve the produce if you have a surplus beyond your fresh eating.
Spaces are limited this season so to ensure your spot, please fill out the membership sign up-form and mail it with your payment checks.
. No refund on shares not picked up.
Shares will start Tuesday, June 21, 2022 and end September 20,2022
PICK UP LOCATIONS AND TIMES
- Hatco Employees Only: front parking lot, 3:15 pm
- Sturgeon Bay Second Drop Site: 25 East Pine St. 3:30 pm
- On the Farm, Market Garage after 3:30PM
- $600.00 family-size share will feed a family of 4
- 3 payments of $200.00 each: first payment of $200 due with sign-up form
- Include checks of $200 each predatedJuly 1, 2022 and September 1, 2022
- $400.00 will feed family of 2
- 3 payments: first payment of $200 due with sign-up form.
- Include checks of $100.00 each predated July 1, 2022 and September 1, 2022
- $200.00 will feed a single person
- 3 payments; first payment of $100.00 due with sign-up form
- Include checks of $50.00 each predated July 1, 2022 and September 1, 2022
BENEFITS For MEMBERS ONLY
- Visit the farm and meet your Farmer, by appointment
- Special rate for pick your own strawberries