You will be buying local and have the opportunity to know YOUR farmer. The first boxes in spring will reflect the growing season and will be a lighter bounty, but harvest will increase with the warmth of summer. You will find the common vegetables along with some new varieties that you may have not tried before. We will include a newsletter with recipes, storage tips and how to preserve the produce if you have a surplus beyond your fresh eating.
Spaces are limited this season so to ensure your spot, please fill out the membership sign up-form and mail it with your payment checks.
. No refund on shares not picked up.
Shares will start Tuesday, June 20, 2023 and end September 26, 2023.
Please note: July 4th there will be no box. Extra box at end has been added.
PICK UP LOCATIONS AND TIMES
- Hatco Employees Only: front parking lot, 3:15 pm
- Sturgeon Bay Second Drop Site: 25 East Pine St. 3:30 pm
- On the Farm, Market Garage after 3:30PM
- $650.00 family-size share will feed a family of 4
- 3 payments: first payment of $250 due with sign-up form
- Include checks of $200 each predatedJune 1, 2023 and August 1, 2023
- $440.00 will feed family of 2
- 3 payments: first payment of $240 due with sign-up form.
- Include checks of $100.00 each predated June 1, 2023 and August 1, 2023
- $230.00 will feed a single person
- 3 payments; first payment of $130.00 due with sign-up form
- Include checks of $50.00 each predated June 1, 2023 and August 1, 2023
BENEFITS For MEMBERS ONLY
- Visit the farm and meet your Farmer, by appointment
- Special rate for pick your own strawberries